You want my phone number? It’s useless. The best way to contact me is to fill a human skull with acorns and vigorously shake it into the night. I will hear you eventually.
by my dash topics, i think everyone’s having a terrible monday
so if that’s you and you’re reading this, i hope your tuesday’s much better
Five things to remember when a horrid day is beating you into the ground:
- Trees grow outwards, rings upon rings. Allow yourself to spread that quietly. One day you’ll look back and be astonished by how far you’ve come.
- We power our lives with the remains of dinosaurs. People will remind you that the dinosaurs are dead but I think it’s pretty cool that there’s enough life in them to give you a shower hot enough to burn.
- You’ll have a lot of chances to start again. It’s okay to never take them.
- Some scientists figured out how to play god with genes and out of all the endless possibilities available to them they decided to make rabbits glow in the dark.
- You are stars and sea and your heritage stretches back to the very first life form. Never believe that you are nothing.